Best Collagen Supplements for 2020 With Highest Ratings on Amazon.
You’ve probably heard from the experts, the beauty gurus and the health experts possibly even your best-friend, collagen is something everybody needs, both men and women and the older we get the less we have so if we can falsely put it back in our bodies then happy days.
Collagen is the most abundant protein in the body. It is available in your muscles, skin, blood, cartilage, ligaments and bones. It’s like building blocks for your skin and your muscles.
Top 5 benefits of collagen.
- Can help ease joint pain. It is possible that upping your collagen daily intake may help reduce joint pain and alleviate symptoms of arthritis. As we age the cartilage weakens and deteriorates, so this is why you may start to feel stiff & achy joints. The morning you get out of bed and you know you started making groaning sounds, you know you’ve past 46 when this starts… only just started with me I’m 46 and I’m like seriously wtf… need to shake myself and get more yoga in my life.. it definitely helps.
- May reverse skin ageing. As we get older and collagen production declines fine lines loose skin and dryness can occur, one of the most well-known benefits of collagen it is it ability to promote vibrant glowing skin. This essential protein provides elasticity to the skin helping it to appear more youthful and healthy. Some manufacturers of supplements stated the supplements have significantly reduced wrinkles after just 8 weeks. But that is just from my google searching for information on collagen.
- May improve digestive health. It is said that increasing your intake of collagen could help build up the tissues that line your gastrointestinal tract and promote better gut health. However looking for research, it’s quite limited on the direct effects of collagen supplementation on the digestive system.
- Helps burn fat and build muscle. Collagen is a major component of muscle tissue you can have a big impact when it comes to building muscle mass. Collagen also contains concentrated amount of glycine and amino acid involved in the synthesis of creatine. Providing muscles with the fuel needed to power through your workouts.
- Now they say collagen may reduce cellulite. Not sure about the facts on this, but I did find a piece saying cellulite is when the layer of fat Under the Skin pushes up against the connective tissue creating simple or lumpy appearance on the skin, so the benefit of collagen will help improve the appearance of stubborn cellulite.
- We must remember it is estimated that 90% of women have cellulite. It’s a natural part of ageing and skin formation and not a cause for concern. Most of these Instagram photos are at angles and lighting in such a way to hide it, we’ve all got it there somewhere. Shame kids of today are growing up thinking its normal to look like a catwalk model at all times and if they don’t fit the bill, they end up seriously down on themselves. Embrace each others natural beauty and be happy in yourself 😍.
- Promotes skin elasticity
- Protect your organs
- Holds together your bones and muscles
- Provides structure to joints and tendons
Lifestyle habits play a major role in the production of collagen plus age.
- Sun exposure.
- Unhealthy diet.
- Multi Collagen Protein Powder
- 5 Types of Food Sourced Collagen Peptides
- Hydrolyzed Grass Fed Bovine
- Wild Caught Marine & Free-Range Chicken
- Supports Joints, Skin and Nails, 200g
- Collagen Peptides Protein Powder
- 450g of Superior Grass-Fed Bovine Protein Powder
- 100% Natural Collagen Supplement with No Artificial Colours or Flavors
- Made in The UK by Nutravita
- Premium Marine Hydrolysed Collagen Protein Powder
- Wrinkles, Hair, Skin, Nails, Bone, Joint, Gut, Pain, Injury, Sleep, Fitness, Keto
- 10,000mg dose, Stronger & Cheaper Than Capsules
- 30 Day Tub 300g
- Collagen Powder
- Gold Standard Bovine Collagen Peptides Powder by Wellgard
- High Levels of The 8 Essential Amino Acids
- Collagen Supplement, Halal & Kosher
- Made in UK
- AMAZON BEST SELLER
- Collagen supplement I use at present
- No horrendous taste
- Can mix in water, coffee, protein shake, anything you enjoy drinking.
- CORREXIKO Premium Marine Collagen Peptides
- Large Pack (425g)
- Wild Caught Fish from Canada (Not Farmed)
- Protein Powder for Skin, Hair, Nails, Joints & Bones & Digestive Health
I’ve looked into and taken both the tablets supplements and the powdered supplements, now in my opinion and what works best for me, I prefer the collagen powder supplements. There’s one in particular which you will see below I found it works really well.
In fact, I stopped taking it for a month back in February, forgot to reorder as it slipped my scatty brain, but I definitely missed it. Noticed biggest difference in the skin in my hands and face more than anything. I have been a bit of a sun rebel in my younger years and now 46, I need all the help I can get, skin felt drier and my face looks more dewy when I religiously take my morning collagen shot.
These collagen supplements vary tremendously on price, so I went for middle of the road, the powdered one. I won’t lie to you, the taste isn’t too good, in fact its vile, but there’s a trick. If you mix Collagen Re-Nu with a little drop of just boiled water, stir it up and add a vitamin C tablet, top up with cold water to flavor it up. Not a bad tasting drink after all, plus you get your collagen daily shot.
- Marine Collagen Shots 5000mg
- Hydrolysed Collagen Peptides
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Vitamin C
- Anti-Ageing Liquid Protein Drink for Skin, Hair, Nails, Wrinkles, Joints and Gut
These collagen supplements vary tremendously on price, so I went for middle of the road & the powdered one. I won’t lie to you, the taste on some of the collagen supplements I’ve tried isn’t too pleasant, in fact its vile, (with some of them) but there’s a trick.
If you mix powder with a little drop of just boiled water, stir it up and add a vitamin C tablet, top up with cold water to flavor it up. Not a bad tasting drink after all, plus you get your daily collagen shot.
If you want the most pleasant tasting I recommend this one..
Disclaimer: Keep in mind that I may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact my reviews and comparisons. I try my best to keep things fair and balanced, in order to help you make the best choice for you.